1. Peel open PosiSep pouch and remove dressing using sterile technique to maintain product integrity.
2. Insert PosiSep longitudinally and apply to area of treatment. For added support, PosiSep may be inserted using a bayonet forceps with tips of the forceps advanced to the leading edge of the hemostat dressing.
3. If PosiSep is broken during insertion, assess if size is appropriate for application. If not, dispose and reapply PosiSep.
4. PosiSep may be removed with gentle irrigation using saline or water.
5. Discard any unused product after opening.